Our rebate sorter has a wide range of programs from the Australian Government and state and territory governments - use it to find rebates, assistance and support.
If you’re having difficulties paying your bill or with your connection, contact your energy retailer. Your state or territory ombudsman can provide further assistance.
If you’re receiving unwanted calls from telemarketers, go to the Do Not Call Register to block your number from them.
We're unable to answer questions relating to:
- bill enquiries or payments
- connections or disconnections
- energy suppliers and retailers
- emergency situations
- recommending companies or commercial products
- personalised house or building design advice
- specific technical matters
- unwanted telemarketer calls
We aim to respond within 4 weeks depending on the number of enquiries received.
Written enquiries and feedback
Manager, Energy Consumer Engagement and Analysis Team
Department of the Environment and Energy
GPO Box 787
Canberra ACT 2601
Follow us online
We are on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn