At energy.gov.au we value your feedback and enquiries about our website.
Please fill in the contact form or send a letter.
We're unable to answer questions relating to:
- bill enquiries or payments
- energy connections or disconnections
- energy suppliers and retailers
- emergency situations
- recommending companies or commercial products
- personalised house or building design advice
- specific technical matters
- unwanted telemarketer calls about solar panels or other energy offers
In the event of an emergency, see contact numbers at Emergency services.
If you’re having difficulties paying your bill or have issues with your energy retailer, contact your state or territory ombudsman for assistance.
If you’re receiving unwanted calls from telemarketers, go to the Do Not Call Register to block your number from them.
Online enquiries and feedback
We aim to respond within 4 weeks depending on the number of enquiries received.
Written enquiries and feedback
Manager, Energy Consumer Engagement and Analysis Team
Department of the Environment and Energy
GPO Box 787
Canberra ACT 2601
Follow us online
We are on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn