Our rebate sorter has a wide range of programs from the Australian Government and state and territory governments - use it to find rebates, assistance and help.
If you’re having difficulties paying your bill or with your connection, contact your energy retailer. Your state or territory ombudsman can provide further assistance.
If you’re receiving unwanted calls from telemarketers, go to the Do Not Call Register to block your number from them.
We are unable to accept any website content contributions from members of the public.
Please note, we are not an energy retailer.
We're unable to answer questions relating to:
- bill enquiries or payments
- connections or disconnections
- energy suppliers and retailers
- emergency situations
- recommending companies or commercial products
- personalised house or building design advice
- specific technical matters
- unwanted telemarketer calls
- media enquiries (email Media@industry.gov.au)
We aim to respond within 4 weeks depending on the number of enquiries received.
Written enquiries and feedback
Manager, Energy Consumer Engagement and Analysis Team
Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
GPO Box 2013
Canberra ACT 2601
Follow us online
Please email Media@industry.gov.au as we are not able to respond to media enquiries.