The Water Corporation Rainwater Rewards Program provides eligible customers, including residential and non-residential properties, schools, not-for-profit property and government owned property, in the Denmark and Walpole regions of Western Australia with rebates of up to $1000 to install or replace a rainwater tank.
The program offers the following rebates.
- Up to $1000 - new rainwater tank and plumbing with a capacity of 2000L or more that is plumbed in.
- Up to $500 - plumbing in an existing tank in an existing rainwater tank with a capacity of 2000L or more.
- Up to $500 - replacing an existing plumbed in tank with a capacity of 2000L or more.
- save water
- reduce your water bills
- reduce your environmental impact
Rainwater Rewards is available in the following locations:
To be eligible for the rainwater tank rebate you must:
- be the owner of the property where the rainwater tank has been installed
- be the purchaser of the rainwater tank and the payee of the plumbing expenses
- submit the completed application form and a copy of the proof of purchase
- the property must:
- be located in the towns listed on the Corporation’s website at www.watercorporation.com.au
- be one of the following:
a) residential property
b) non-residential property
c) corporate owned property
d) charity owned property
f) not-for-profit property (such as a sporting club)
g) government (federal and state) owned property.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Water Corporation website