The Water Corporation Rainwater Rewards Program provides eligible customers, including residential and non-residential properties, schools, not-for-profit property and government owned property, in the Denmark and Walpole regions of Western Australia with rebates of up to $1000 to install or replace a rainwater tank.
The program offers the following rebates.
- Up to $1000 - new rainwater tank and plumbing with a capacity of 2000L or more that is plumbed in.
- Up to $500 - plumbing in an existing tank in an existing rainwater tank with a capacity of 2000L or more.
- Up to $500 - replacing an existing plumbed in tank with a capacity of 2000L or more.
Rainwater Rewards is available in the following locations:
To be eligible for the rainwater tank rebate you must:
- be the owner of the property where the rainwater tank has been installed
- be the purchaser of the rainwater tank and the payee of the plumbing expenses
- submit the completed application form and a copy of the proof of purchase
- the property must:
- be located in the towns listed on the Corporation’s website at www.watercorporation.com.au
- be one of the following:
a) residential property
b) non-residential property
c) corporate owned property
d) charity owned property
f) not-for-profit property (such as a sporting club)
g) government (federal and state) owned property.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at the Water Corporation website.
For more information you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org