Rebates and assistance


Household Energy Upgrades Fund - Contact us


The Household Energy Upgrades Fund program is funded by the Australian Government and delivered by third party entities. These entities are best placed to help resolve your query, and the department can help direct you to the relevant body.

If you have contacted your lender regarding a loan product and are not satisfied with the response, you can contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) to register a formal complaint.