The ACT Government Sustainable Home Advice service provides Australian Capital Territory residents with information, advice and activities to minimise home energy use and reduce energy bills without compromising comfort.
A home energy efficiency assessment is conducted by an experienced and qualified energy efficiency adviser. A fee applies unless you hold an eligible Pensioner Concession Card. The assessment provides a home energy assessment report that includes:
- the information collected during the assessment process
- a prioritised list of recommended home energy efficient improvements
- practical solutions and behavioural changes you can make to reduce energy use
- free or low-cost service
- easy, no or low cost ways to reduce energy
- minimise home energy use
- reduce energy bills without compromising comfort
- learn how to conduct a self-assessment audit using the Home Energy Action Kit
- retro-fit homes to make them more energy efficient
- learn about energy-efficient home design
This service is available to all Australian Capital Territory residents.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
ACT Government website
call 1300 141 777