The Actsmart Home Energy Efficiency Program provides low-income Australian Capital Territory households with a practical approach to help them reduce their energy and water use and save on energy and water bills.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is working with the ACT Government to deliver the program.
- reduce your energy and water consumption
- save money
- improve the comfort of your home
- an energy-saving information kit
- a shower timer
- a thermometer
- draft excluders
The program is available to eligible low-income Australian Capital Territory residents.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
St Vincent de Paul:
- call 02 6234 7408
- text Book me in to 0428 202565
- email energyefficiency [at] svdp.org.au