The Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES) can help eligible South Australian households and businesses with a range of special offers, incentives, activities and products to save energy. These are available from energy retailers and their contractors.
- households and businesses may be able to receive free or discounted energy efficiency activities and products
- activities include installing energy efficient lighting
- installing water efficient shower heads, helping to save water and water heating costs
- reduce your energy use and save on your energy bills
- reduce your greenhouse gas emissions
All South Australian households and businesses may be eligible to participate.
Residents in concession or low income groups could be eligible for a free energy audit.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Call 1800 633 592 (mobile phones and South Australian residents only) or (08) 8463 4444