The Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES) can help eligible South Australian households and small businesses with a range of special offers, incentives, activities and products to save energy. These are available from energy retailers and their contractors.
Activities include installing:
- building sealing
- energy-efficient lighting
- heating and cooling
- home energy audits
- in-home displays
- water and energy-efficient shower heads
- water heating.
- Reduce energy use and energy bills
- Reduce water use and water bills
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
All South Australian households and businesses may be eligible to participate.
Residents in concession or low income groups could be eligible for a free energy audit if you:
- hold a Commonwealth Government pensioner concession card
- hold a TPI Gold Repatriation Health Card
- hold a War Widows Gold Repatriation Health Card
- hold a Gold Repatriation Health Card (EDA)
- hold a Health Care Card (including a Low Income Health Care Card)
- receive the South Australian government energy bill concession
- are part of an energy retailer’s hardship program
- are participating in an energy retailer's payment plan
- are referred by a financial counsellor.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Call 1800 633 592 (mobile phones and South Australian residents only) or (08) 8463 4444