The Aurora Energy Your Energy Support Program provides eligible Tasmanian residential customers experiencing financial difficulties with the tools to take control of energy usage and bills.
The program provides simple energy saving tips, energy efficiency advice and free (mandatory) phone energy audits to help understand your energy consumption and ways to reduce your energy bills. It also includes tailored, flexible payment plans for immediate and longer-term relief.
- reduce your energy bills
- reduce your energy use
- reduce your greenhouse gas emissions
To be eligible you must:
- have been identiﬁed as being in ﬁnancial difficulty
- have an active residential connection with Aurora Energy with it being your principal place of residence
- have an amount outstanding on your energy account
- show a willingness to make contributions to your energy account
- actively participate in energy audits, seeking assistance from welfare organisations and make an effort to reduce energy use.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Aurora Energy website
Call 1300 10 2010 between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday