The Living Water Smart free Water Use Health Check helps Katherine businesses, organisations and government reduce water use and water bills by:
- analysing your water use in real time
- providing a breakdown of your water use by key areas in your organisation including irrigation, leaks and general use
- quantifying weekly costs for each water use area
- providing advice on implementing easy actions to help you save, and advising if you’re eligible for any Living Water Smart rebates.
- reduce water use and water bills
- gain a better understanding of your water use
To be eligible for this program your:
- business, organisation or government asset must be in the Katherine region.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Living Water Smart Katherine website
Call 08 8995 5861