The Water Corporation Leak Assist program provides eligible homeowners in Perth and Mandurah with a $100 rebate to have a water leak repaired.
You need to confirm that you have a leak using the Water Corporation online leak detection tool. All it takes is 15 minutes. Find and book a licensed plumber near you. If you need help visit the Waterwise Specialists page to find a Waterwise Plumber near you. When your plumber repairs your leak please make sure you ask the plumber to:
- write down your meter number
- take a meter reading after finalising the repairs
- write down what was leaking, for example a valve or fitting
- provide a description of the repairs
- if it's an irrigation leak, ask if you have a manual isolation valve or master solenoid installed.
Once approved, your $100 rebate will be applied to your water bill.
- save water
- reduce your water bills
- reduce your environmental impact
To be eligible for a rebate:
- applications must be received by 15 June 2021
- you must be a residential property owner in the Perth or Mandurah metro area
- you can only apply for 1 rebate per property
- your property must be connected to scheme water
- your leak repairs need to be undertaken by a licensed plumber
- you have a copy of the invoice from the plumber (dated on or after 8 July 2020) that includes the plumbers license number.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Water Corporation website