The PowerWater Garden Tune Up program helps Darwin households, businesses and government sectors reduce water use and water bills by offering a cash incentive for an irrigation expert to tune your irrigation system.
- $300 or $500 assistance for an expert irrigation system tune up
- On-the-spot minor repairs up to the value of $50
- Free in-garden consultation by a registered irrigation specialist
- Advice on plants and soils, and smarter ways to use water in your garden
- Reduce water use
- Reduce water bills
To be eligible for the Garden Tune Up program, you must:
- currently have an operating programmable automatic irrigation system
- be connected to the main Darwin region water supply
- be able to access your property's water meter
- have less than 5,000m2 of irrigated area.
Contact Living Water Smart directly if you have more than 5,000m2 of irrigated area.
If renting, you’ll need to get your landlord or property manager’s permission to organise a Garden Tune Up as the landlord owns the irrigation system. You can access the program by contacting a registered irrigation expert. If you’re paying the water bill, advise your landlord or property manager about the program so they can organise an appointment.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Call 08 8995 5861