The WaterFix service makes it easier for Sydney Water customers to make their homes more water efficient and save on water and energy bills.
Once you book a WaterFix appointment, a licensed plumber will:
- check your home for leaking taps and fittings
- tell you about any repair work needed and suggest water efficient devices
- do any repair work you agree to.
For a $33 call out fee, WaterFix plumbers can help with the following for free:
- indoor tap leak repairs
- leaking outdoor tap replacements
- minor toilet leak repairs
- WELS 4 star rated basin tap aerator installations
- WELS 4 star rated showerhead installations.
See the Sydney Water website for terms and conditions as this offer is subject to change.
To be eligible for this service, you must:
- reside in or own the residential property that receives the services
- have an authorised or approved connection to a water main owned by Sydney Water.
If you are a tenant, you must:
- inform Sydney Water that you are a tenant
- provide a signed consent from your landlord to pay for the goods and services provided and installed by Sydney Water in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at the Sydney Water website or call 1800 807 475.