The National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme provides households and small businesses with access to free recycling services for televisions and computers.
The scheme aims to lift television and computer recycling rates from the low rate of around 17% in 2010 to 80% by 2021–22.
- free recycling service
- enable recycling of valuable materials that can be re-used
- reduce incidence of hazardous materials going to landfill
- services are available in all states and territories
- items must come from a household or a small business
- all brands and items of any age are accepted for free
More information is available at: