The Water Corporation Weather smart irrigation rebate provides eligible Perth residential customers with a rebate of up to $200 for the purchase and programming of eligible weather smart irrigation products.
A weather smart irrigation product uses local weather data to adjust the watering times for your garden, ensuring it gets the water it needs without overwatering.
The offer is limited to 600 rebates and is only available for purchases made between 1 September 2019 to 31 May 2020.
Reduce water use and water bills whilst keeping plants healthy.
Rebate of up to $200 including:
- up to $100 for the purchase of 1 eligible weather smart irrigation controller or the purchase of a weather smart component for an existing controller
- up to $100 for an irrigation consultation and controller programming service by a Waterwise Garden Irrigator
To be eligible for the rebate, a Waterwise Irrigator must program your new weather smart controller or your existing controller with its new weather smart component added.
To apply for the rebate you will need to provide:
- proof of purchase for the product and the service (which may be from different suppliers)
- a copy of the water bill for the property where the controller/component is installed
- copy of the completed programming checklist (PDF 575KB), this will be provided to you by your Waterwise Garden Irrigator
- you must be a residential property owner in the Perth metropolitan area to apply
The rebate is available for Water Corporation customers who have not previously claimed an irrigation controller rebate
The rebate does not include installation of the irrigation product by an electrician.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
The Water Corporation website
Call on 13 10 39