Rebates and assistance


Residential park resident concession


South Australian residents who live in a residential or caravan park may be eligible to receive a single combined concession to help with their energy, water and sewerage bills.

The concession amount is indexed each financial year. The amount you can receive depends on your living arrangements and the utilities you pay for. For example:

  • residents who own their own dwelling and pay for water, sewerage and energy may receive up to $622.85 per year (paid quarterly)
  • tenants who pay for water and energy may receive up to $409.45 per year (paid quarterly).


To be eligible for a residential park resident concession you must:

  • occupy the property as your principal place of residence
  • hold an eligible concession card or receive an eligible Centrelink payment.

Other conditions may apply.


Administered by: Government of South Australia

WebsiteResidential park resident concessions