The Lead Educate Assist Promote Grants of up to $50,000 assists eligible South Australian peak industry bodies, associations and coordinated business groups to promote efficiency sustainable business practices to constituents.
Projects must address one or more of the following:
- improved waste management, prioritising action in accordance with waste hierarchy principles of waste avoidance, reduction, reuse and recycling
- waste avoidance initiatives, including product redesign, service reconfiguration, industrial symbiosis
- resource efficiency (energy, water, materials)
- lean production principles and practices
- sustainable supply chain management and product stewardship initiatives
- reduce energy and water use and bills
- reduce waste, increase reuse and recycling
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Peak industry bodies, associations and coordinated business groups must be operating in South Australia.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Government of South Australia website
Call +618 8204 2051