The Energy Savings Scheme can assist eligible NSW businesses with multi-equipment types bundle incentives.
A bundled upgrade includes a range of equipment
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Compressed air systems
- Hot water and steam systems
You should contact an approved supplier well before you begin an upgrade project. The supplier will:
- explain the process
- assist with the incentive.
You may need to measure your equipment’s energy use for some time before and after the upgrade. This can be done by sub-metering or checking your energy bills.
- Reduce energy use
- Reduce energy bills
- Reduce environmental impact
To be eligible for assistance, your business must:
- must be located in NSW
- use an approved supplier.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
NSW Government website