The Energy Savings Scheme can assist eligible New South Wales businesses with multi-equipment types bundle incentives.
A bundled upgrade includes a range of equipment:
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- compressed air systems
- hot water and steam systems
You should contact an approved supplier well before you begin an upgrade project. The supplier will:
- explain the process
- assist with the incentive
You may need to measure your equipment’s energy use for some time before and after the upgrade. This can be done by sub-metering or checking your energy bills.
- reduce energy use
- reduce energy bills
- reduce environmental impact
To be eligible for assistance, your business must:
- must be located in New South Wales
- use an approved supplier
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
NSW Government website