Rebates and assistance


Household energy payment support


If you are having trouble paying your electricity, gas or water bill, you may be eligible for assistance from the WA Government. This includes financial counselling and payment assistance.

There is also separate financial assistance for concession card holders.


Administered by: Government of Western Australia

WebsiteHousehold energy pricing and payment support

Phone: (08) 6551 4600