The Smart Energy Grants program provides eligible Northern Territory households with grants to undertake energy efficiency measures to their home or investment properties.
As of 3 September 2018 program has almost reached its target of 4000 vouchers and will close soon.
- matched grants of up to $1000 to improve energy efficiency
- co-contribution of 50% by the owner
- co-contribution reduced to 25% for eligible members of the Pensioner and Carer Concession Scheme
- reduce energy use, help the environment, save on energy bills
To be eligible to apply for this rebate, you must:
- own your home or an investment property
- live in the Northern Territory
Businesses and not-for-profit organisations are not eligible for this program. They can apply for financial assistance for energy efficiency and sustainability improvements through the Smarter Business Solutions program.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
- NT Smart Energy Grants website
- call 1800 193 111