The Victorian Energy Upgrades program provides households with access to discounted energy and water-efficient products and services through accredited service providers.
- fridges and freezers, including disposal of old units
- hot water systems
- space heating and cooling
- clothes dryers
- water efficiency
- weather sealing
- standby power controllers
- pool pumps
- in-home displays
- Reduce energy and water bills
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Your home must be located in Victoria.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
State Government of Victoria website
Call 136 186
Call 133 677 (National Relay Service) or visit www.relayservice.com.au if you have a hearing or speech impairment