The Victorian Residential Efficiency Scorecard helps Victorian households better understand the energy performance of their homes by allocating a rating between 1 and 10 stars. The star rating covers both the building and fixed appliances. The Scorecard also rates a home's performance during cold and hot weather.
- better understand the energy performance of your home
- improve the comfort of your home in winter and summer
- guide to make home improvements efficiently and cost effectively
- reduce energy use and energy bills
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
To be eligible to participate in the program you must own or live in a home in Victoria.
Check your eligilibity and apply at:
Victorian Government website
Call 13 6186