The Energy Saver Incentive helps Victorian households and businesses save energy and money with a range of discounts and special offers on selected energy-saving products and services.
All sorts of organisations can participate in the initiative, including energy retailers and local appliance stores, as well as plumbers, builders and other tradespeople.
Discounts and special offers are only available from participating businesses. Make sure you ask your retailer or tradesperson if they’re registered as a participating business under the Energy Saver Incentive program or view the register of participating businesses online.
- save energy and money
- access discounts and special offers on selected energy-saving products and services
- upgrade inefficient appliances
Victorian homeowners, renters, landlords and businesses are eligible for the discounts and special offers. If you’re renting, check to see if you need your landlord's permission before making changes to your home.
To be eligible for assistance, you must:
- purchase specified energy-saving products and services from participating businesses
- have the appliance or product professionally installed where required
- complete the relevant paperwork at the time of purchase
Other conditions may apply.
The Energy Saver Incentive can help you with the cost of purchasing:
- under floor insulation, weather-proofing strips, double-glazed windows, chimney dampers and vent covers
- energy-efficient fridges and freezers, and help with recycling the old fridge
- more energy-efficient heaters
- more energy-efficient cooling
- hot water system replacements and upgrades
- energy and water-saving showerheads
- energy-efficient lighting
- high efficiency TVs
- energy-efficient clothes dryers
- energy-saving pool pumps
- standby power controllers to reduce the amount of power used by computers and home entertainment systems
Find a participating business at:
- Vic gov Energy Saving Incentive - participating businesses
- call 1300 664 969 or 03 9651 4911