The Victorian Energy Upgrades program helps households and businesses save energy and money with a range of discounts and special offers on selected energy-saving products and services.
Discounts and special offers are only available from participating businesses. Ask your retailer or tradesperson if they’re registered as a participating business under the program or view the register of participating businesses online.
The program can help you with the cost of purchasing:
- under floor insulation, weather-proofing strips, double-glazed windows, chimney dampers and vent covers
- energy-efficient fridges and freezers, and help with recycling the old fridge
- more energy-efficient heating and cooling
- hot water system upgrades
- energy and water-saving showerheads
- energy-efficient lighting
- energy-efficient TVs
- energy-efficient clothes dryers
- energy-saving pool pumps
- standby power controllers
- reduce your energy use and energy bills
- reduce your water use and water bills
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
To be eligible for assistance, you must:
- purchase specified energy-saving products and services from participating businesses
- have the appliance or product professionally installed where required
- complete the relevant paperwork at the time of purchase
Victorian homeowners, renters, landlords and businesses are eligible for the discounts and special offers. If renting, check to see if you need your landlord's permission before making changes to your home.
Other conditions may apply.
Find a participating business at:
Essential Services Commission website
Call 1300 664 969 or 03 9651 4911