The Victorian Energy Upgrades program helps households and businesses save energy and money with a range of discounts and special offers on selected energy-saving products and services.
Discounts and special offers are only available from accredited providers as detailed on the Victorian Energy Upgrade products' pages.
The program can help you with the cost of purchasing efficient appliances and products including:
- chimney dampers and vent covers
- clothes dryers
- double-glazed windows
- fridges and freezers (including help with recycling old fridges)
- heating and cooling
- hot water systems
- pool pumps
- standby power controllers
- weather-proofing strips.
To be eligible for assistance, you must:
- purchase specified energy-saving products and services from participating businesses
- have the appliance or product professionally installed where required
- complete the relevant paperwork at the time of purchase.
Victorian homeowners, renters, landlords and businesses are eligible for the discounts and special offers. If renting, check to see if you need your landlord's permission before making changes to your home.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at the Victorian Government website or call 136 186.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, call the National Relay Service on 133 677 or visit www.relayservice.com.au.