The Solar for Low Income Households Trial assists eligible low income NSW households with the installation of a free 3 kilowatt solar PV system. Please note, this a trial and only available for up to 3000 households.
- Reduce energy bills
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
To be eligible for assistance, you must:
- be currently getting the Low Income Household Rebate
- agree not to get the rebate for ten years
- hold a valid Pensioner Concession Card or Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card
- own your house
- not already have a solar PV system
- not live in a retirement village or strata building
- live in one of the following regions:
- Central Coast
- North Coast
- Sydney – South
- South Coast.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
NSW Government website