The Tasmanian Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme (TEELS) assists residents and small businesses with loans from $500 to $10,000 to purchase energy-efficient products and appliances. TEELS is a joint initiative of the Tasmanian Government, Aurora Energy and Westpac Banking Corporation.
Updating to energy-efficient products and appliances can reduce your energy consumption and energy bills.
To be eligible for TEELS you must:
- be a home owner, tenant or small business owner in Tasmania
- consent to Aurora Energy providing all details contained in your online application form to Westpac
- have your application approved and be issued with a Westpac credit
- purchase approved energy-efficient products and appliances from a supplier that has been operating in Tasmania from at least 1 November 2015
- have the products installed in Tasmanian premises
TEELS is open for applications until 30 April 2019, provided the additional $20 million finance pool isn’t exhausted within that time frame.
Concession card holders interested in purchasing energy-efficient products are encouraged to seek funding through the No Interest Loans Scheme (NILS).
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Call 1300 13 2003