The Smarter Choice Program assists New South Wales households to save on energy and water bills by making smarter choices when buying new appliances and products.
- save on running costs over the lifetime of the product compared to less efficient models
- help the environment by using less energy and water
- access expert advice on the energy and water-efficiency of appliances sold in participating retail stores
- power-saving guides on energy-efficient appliances and whitegoods, heating and cooling systems, TVs and lighting
- guidance on disposing of your old whitegoods, TVs and computers
All New South Wales households are eligible to participate.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
New South Wales Government website