The Energex Hot Water Rewards scheme provides a rebate to eligible south east Queensland households that connect an electric hot water system to an economy electricity tariff.
- rebate of up to $200
- access savings from a cheaper electricity rate
- help reduce peak electricity demand
To be eligible for the program you must:
- be the electricity account holder at the property, or
- if you’re a tenant, have the owner’s consent
- change your hot water system from Tariff 11 to a Super Economy Tariff 31 or Economy Tariff 33, or
- connect a new hot water system in a new property to Super Economy Tariff 31 or Economy Tariff 33
Submit an application by 30 June 2019.
Connection to a Super Economy Tariff 31 or Economy Tariff 33 must be made between 1 July 2015 and 30 June 2019.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Call 13 12 53