The Hunter Business Water Savers Program helps businesses located in the Hunter region to reduce water use, water bills, energy bills and waste-water.
The cost of supplying and installing water-efficiency devices is provided in the free water audit report and depends on the work required. There is also general water-saving information for hospitality, nurseries, construction, manufacturing and primary industry sectors.
The program is a partnership between Hunter Water and the Hunter Business Chamber.
- free water audits conducted by a qualified plumber
- reduce water use, water bills, energy bills and wastewater
- improve water efficiency in amenities and kitchens
To be eligible for the program, your business must:
- be located in the Hunter region
- use at least 2000kL of water per year
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Hunter Water website
Call 02 4979 9776