The Hunter Business Water Savers Program helps businesses located in the Hunter region to reduce water use, water bills, energy bills and waste water.
The cost of supplying and installing water-efficiency devices is provided in the free water audit report and depends on the work required. There is also general water-saving information for hospitality, nurseries, construction, manufacturing and primary industry sectors.
The program is a partnership between Hunter Water and the Hunter Business Chamber.
- free water audits conducted by a qualified plumber
- reduce water use, water bills, energy bills and wastewater
- improve water efficiency in amenities and kitchens
To be eligible for the program, your business must:
- be located in the Hunter region
- use at least 2000kL of water per year
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Hunter Water website
Call 02 4979 9776