The Hunter Business Water Savers Program helps businesses located in the Hunter region to reduce water use, water bills, energy bills and waste-water.
The program is a partnership between Hunter Water and the Hunter Business Chamber.
- free water audits conducted by a qualified plumber
- reduce water use, water bills, energy bills and wastewater
- improve water efficiency in amenities and kitchens
- retro-fit water-efficiency devices (cost of supplying and installing devices is provided in the water audit report and depends on the work required)
- general water-saving information for hospitality, nurseries, construction, manufacturing and primary industry sectors
To be eligible for the program, your business must:
- be located in the Hunter region
- use at least 2,000kL of water per year
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
- Hunter Water website
- call 02 4979 9776