The Victorian Energy Upgrades program helps businesses save energy and money with a range of discounts and special offers on selected energy-saving products and services.
Discounts and special offers are only available from accredited providers as detailed on the Victorian Energy Upgrade products' pages.
The program can help you with the cost of purchasing:
- energy-efficient lighting
- energy-efficient hot water system upgrades
- energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- energy and water-saving fixtures and fittings
- commercial appliances including refrigerated display cabinets
- refrigeration fans
- energy-efficient fridges and freezers, including disposal of old pre-1996 models
- energy-efficient TVs
- energy-efficient clothes dryers
- energy saving products
- customs upgrades
To be eligible for assistance, you must:
- have a business located in Victoria
- purchase specified energy-saving products and services from participating businesses
- have the appliance or product professionally installed where required
- complete the relevant paperwork at the time of purchase
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at the Victorian Government website or call 136 186.
Call 133 677 (National Relay Service) or visit www.relayservice.com.au if you have a hearing or speech impairment.