The Energy Upgrades program provides Victorian businesses with access to discounted energy and water efficient products and services through accredited service providers.
The program helps businesses cut their power bills and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by providing access to products and services including:
- refrigerators, freezers and refrigerated display cabinets
- refrigeration fans
- lighting upgrades, including commercial
- hot water systems
- pre-rinse spray valves
- custom upgrades
- helps businesses cut their power bills and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- provides access to discounted energy-efficient products and services to enable savings on energy bills
- can save small to medium sized businesses hundreds of dollars annually on energy bills
- for larger businesses, the savings can run into many thousands of dollars, depending on what is upgraded
Your business must be located in Victoria.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
State Government of Victoria website
Call 136 186
Call 133 677 (National Relay Service) or visit www.relayservice.com.au if you have a hearing or speech impairment