The Actsmart Business Energy and Water Program offers eligible ACT businesses rebates to upgrade to more water-efficient and energy-efficient technologies. Rebates up to $5000 are available.
Energy and water efficient technologies include:
- heating or cooling
- toilets and tapware.
Benefits to businesses include:
- lower operating costs by reducing water and energy consumption
- lower greenhouse gas emissions
- a free onsite energy and water assessment
- a tailored action plan.
To qualify for rebates of up to $5000 businesses need to:
- be operating in the ACT
- have electricity bills of up to $20,000 per year and/or
- employ a maximum of 10 full-time equivalent staff.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at the Actsmart website or call 13 22 81.