The free Courses and webinars program offers small businesses in NSW free online courses, webinars, face-to-face training and energy management advice.
Topics covered include:
- energy-efficient lighting
- understanding energy management
- analysing energy bills
- financial assistance
- voltage optimisation
- refrigeration basics
- energy efficiency for manufacturing
- energy efficient use of office equipment
- training courses and webinars.
Benefits to business include:
- free, flexible and easy to access learning opportunities
- courses tailored to the unique needs of small businesses
- reducing energy bills and greenhouse gas emissions
- being better prepared for power disruption.
To be eligible to participate in the program, your small business must be located in NSW.
Check your eligibility and apply at the NSW Government website.