The Water Use Health Check helps businesses, government operations and not-for-profit organisations in the Darwin region to reduce water use and bills by assessing how efficiently they use water.
- easy actions to help your organisation save water and money
- an analysis of your water use in real time
- a breakdown of water use by key areas in including irrigation, leaks and general use
- a quantified weekly cost for each water use area
- advice regarding eligibility for any Living Water Smart rebates
To be eligible for the Water Use Health Check you must:
- be located in the Darwin region
- be a business, government operation or a not-for-profit organisation
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Living Water Smart website
Call 08 8995 5861