The Resource Efficiency and Productivity grants assist eligible South Australian businesses and not-for-profit organisations operating in South Australia with grants of up to $10,000 in the following areas:
- energy efficiency and productivity, prioritising strategies for reduction and efficiency
- process or materials efficiency and productivity (lean production)
- waste management improvements, prioritising waste avoidance, reduction, reuse and recycling
- water and trade waste management, prioritising strategies for reduction and efficiency
- reduce energy and water use and bills
- reduce waste and increase reuse and recycling
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Your businesses or not-for-profit organisation must be operating in South Australia.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Government of South Australia website
Call +618 8204 2051
Complete the online Contact us form