The Discounted energy-efficient air conditioners program provides eligible New South Wales small businesses with a discount of between $200-$1000 off the installation price buying a high-efficiency air conditioner through an approved installer.
The installation discount will depend on the size of the air conditioned installed.
- receive $1000 for installing a minimum 3.5 star energy rated air conditioner with 10kW capacity
- receive $500 for installing a minimum 4 star energy rated air conditioner with 5kW capacity
- receive $200 for installing a minimum 5.5 star energy rated air conditioner with 2.5kW capacity
To be eligible for assistance, you must:
- be a New South Wales small business that uses a certain amount of energy annually
- be on a small business tariff with your energy retailer
- buy an eligible air conditioner
- use an approved installer to purchase and install your air conditioner
- own your business premises or have approval from your landlord to install the air conditioner
- consent to your data being collected
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
NSW Government website