The Victorian Environmental Upgrade Finance offers a free finance facilitation service to businesses, property owners, tenants, councils and community groups. This assists those investing in energy efficiency upgrades, renewables, water and waste efficiency improvements. Entities can be assisted with Environmental Upgrade Finance (EUF).
Fnancial benefits for businesses may include:
- zero upfront capital and no additional security requirements
- competitive interest rates fixed for up to 10 years or more, with reduced re-financing risk
- improved cash flow, with lower annual repayments offset by energy cost savings
- option to share costs, delivering a better asset for the owner
- lower costs.
Environmental benefits for businesses may include:
- savings in energy, water and waste costs
- reductions in energy, water and waste use
- reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- improved working environment for tenant.
To be eligible for an EUF, you must be living within a participating council municipality. Check the map of participating councils.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at the Victorian Government website or call 03 8626 8781.