The Energy Savings Scheme can assist eligible New South Wales businesses with incentives to reduce energy use in office buildings. The incentives are available for office buildings that expect to get a NABERS energy rating of:
- at least 0.5 star higher than that of average office building stock, or
- at least 1 star higher than the building’s historical NABERS energy rating
Incentives are site specific and depend on:.
- the size of your building
- your NABERS star rating.
You should contact an approved supplier well before you begin an upgrade project. The supplier will:
- explain the process
- assist with the incentive.
- Reduce energy use and energy bills
- May increase market value and rental income
- May reduce vacancy rates
- Reduce environmental impact
To be eligible for assistance, your building must:
- must be located in New South Wales
- use an approved supplier.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
NSW Government website