The Energy Savings Scheme can assist eligible NSW businesses with incentives to reduce energy use in office buildings. The incentives are available for office buildings that expect to get a NABERS energy rating of:
- at least 0.5 star higher than that of average office building stock, or
- at least 1 star higher than the building’s historical NABERS energy rating
Incentives are site specific and depend on:
- the size of your building
- your NABERS star rating.
You should contact an approved supplier well before you begin an upgrade project. The supplier will:
- explain the process
- assist with the incentive.
- Reduce energy use and energy bills
- May increase market value and rental income
- May reduce vacancy rates
- Reduce environmental impact
To be eligible for assistance, your building must:
- must be located in NSW
- use an approved supplier.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
NSW Government website