The Energy Savings Scheme can assist eligible NSW businesses with incentives to reduce energy use in office buildings. The incentives are available for office buildings that expect to get a NABERS energy rating of:
- at least 0.5 star higher than that of average office building stock, or
- at least 1 star higher than the building’s historical NABERS energy rating
Incentives are site specific and depend on the size of your building and your NABERS star rating.
You should contact an approved supplier well before you begin an upgrade project. The supplier will explain the process and assist with the incentive.
- reduce energy use and energy bills
- increase market value and rental income
- reduce vacancy rates
- reduce environmental impact.
To be eligible for assistance, your building must:
- must be located in NSW
- use an approved supplier.
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at the NSW Government website.