The Ergon Energy battery energy resource register incentive provides eligible Queensland households with a one-off financial incentive for registering eligible battery energy storage systems on the Queensland Government battery storage database.
- one-off $50 payment for registering eligible battery energy storage systems
- assists with managing the electricity network during peak demand
To be eligible for this incentive, you must:
- be an Ergon customer in Queensland
- be either the registered owner of the property or the occupier of the property and have obtained the owner of the property’s consent to submit an application form
- have an eligible battery energy storage system installed at the property
- have a battery energy storage system connection agreement
- complete the online application form
Other conditions may apply.
Check your eligibility and apply at:
Ergon Energy website
Call 13 74 66