This paper provides additional advice regarding ticket markets should Australia choose to use ticket stock as a strategy to assist with meeting its International Energy Agency (IEA) commitments.
This is a supplementary paper to previous work Hale & Twomey has completed for the department on tickets including:
- Australia's Emergency Liquid Fuel Stockholding Update 2013: Ticket Markets
- Ticket Market Pricing Update (April 2014)
This paper covers the following:
- ticket markets – market update and which countries are generally ticket buyers and which are generally ticket sellers
- options for developing ticket markets in non-European IEA countries
- options for developing ticket markets in non-IEA countries within this region