The Australian Government’s Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC) has announced grants for 15 manufacturers. The grants are administered under AMGC’s Commercialisation Fund.
Successful clean energy projects include:
- Nedstack Australia (NSW). Commercial prototype development of Australia’s first utility-scale PEM fuel cell.
- Seeley International (South Australia). Accelerated design and development of ultra-high efficiency roof top HVAC system.
- Energy Renaissance (NSW). Support for skills at pilot manufacturing facility for lithium-ion batteries to prepare for full facility deployment.
- Empower Energy (NSW). Delivery of Australia’s first cost-effective solar-storage product designed for Australian climate, remoteness, bushfire risk and coastal living conditions.
- carbonTRACK (Victoria). Development of mass market Smart Gateway (Wi-Fi device) to monitor and control renewable energy assets and electronic devices.
The projects are supported within the Australian Government’s six National Manufacturing Priorities:
- Recycling and Clean Energy
- Resources Technology and Critical Minerals Processing
- Medical Products
- Food and Beverage
[Photo: Seeley International evaporative cooling array]