This monthly publication collects national and state statistical information on sales of petroleum products, exports and imports of petroleum products and crude oil, production of crude oil and condensate, refinery input and output, and stocks of petroleum products.
- Australian Petroleum Statistics–Monthly–2018
- Australian Petroleum Statistics–Monthly–2017
- Australian Petroleum Statistics–Monthly–2016
- Australian Petroleum Statistics - Revisions information, May 2017 (PDF 284 KB)
In January 2018 the Petroleum and Other Fuels reporting Act 2017 came into effect and made the reporting of fuel data mandatory for Australian businesses meeting the reporting criteria. From this date onwards, businesses are required to report using the templates below. Each template has a corresponding guidance note that explains how it should be completed and includes relevant concepts and definitions.
For questions about the Australian Petroleum Statistics, reporting requirements, or to join the mailing list to receive notification when published each month, please email petroleum.statistics [at] environment.gov.au.
- Energy data Australian Government