The Australian Energy Statistics is the authoritative and official source of energy statistics for Australia and forms the basis of Australia’s international reporting obligations. It is updated annually and consists of historical energy consumption, production and trade statistics.
The dataset is accompanied by the Australian Energy Update report, which contains an overview and analysis of the latest trends.
Australian Energy Statistics:
- Australian Energy Statistics, Table O Electricity generation by fuel type 2017-18 and 2018- early release of data on Australia’s electricity generation
- Australian Energy Update 2018 - contains the latest report and dataset for 2016-17
- Australian Energy Update 2017 - contains the report and dataset for 2015-16
- Australian Energy Statistics, Table O Electricity generation by fuel type 2016-17 and 2017 - data on Australia’s electricity generation published in April 2018
- Updates from 2011 to 2016 Australian Government