In September 2022, the Queensland Government launched the Energy and Jobs Plan. The plan aims to produce 80% of Queensland’s power from renewable sources by 2035 and fund several clean energy projects across the state.
This event will discuss:
- the latest on the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan
- clean energy projects including wind farms, pumped hydro, large scale-solar, battery storage
- transmission infrastructure to support the transition of the energy market
- the hydrogen industry in Queensland
- responding to the changing needs of consumers through the transition
- investment opportunities
- the importance of community engagement, social license & integrated planning
- the development of Queensland’s REZs.